500g McCarthys diced chicken
1 medium onion (chopped)
1 clove garlic (crushed)
½ inch fresh ginger (peeled & grated)
2 tbsp curry powder
½ tbsp chilli powder
1tbsp turmeric powder
1 tin chopped tomatoes
150ml Greek yoghurt
For the Curry;
- Heat a tablespoon of the olive oil in a pan and add the diced chicken. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until
browned all over. Remove and set aside.
- Heat a little more oil and fry the onion, ginger and garlic. Add the curry powder, chilli
powder and turmeric, stir for 2-3 mins.
- Add the chicken to the pan and season with salt to taste. Stir until well combined and add the
tinned tomatoes. Add enough water to just cover the chicken. Bring the mixture to the boil,
then reduce the heat, simmer for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally. (You may need to add
more water if the mixture begins to dry out.)
- Stir in the yoghurt when ready to serve, holding back a little for garnishing.
- Serve with cooked rice and garnish with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and chopped coriander
- Take a seat, chill out and enjoy!